The Wisconsin Badger Chapter of SWANA would like to recognize a Young Professional (YP) for his or her outstanding achievements in the solid waste industry. This person will be recognized at the 2015 Wisconsin Integrated Resource Management Conference (WIRMC) that takes place February 25-27, 2015 at the Olympia Resort in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin.
The Wisconsin Badger Chapter of SWANA is now accepting nominations for the deserving YP. The YP need not be a SWANA member at this time, just exhibit passion and enthusiasm for the industry. Additionally, the YP must be 35 years of age or younger at the start of 2015.
If you are interested in nominating a Young Professional for this award, you should submit an application packet to Curt Madsen at email@example.com no later than February 1, 2015.
Your nomination information should include the following:
- Background information on the Nominee (i.e., college, degree discipline, years of and types of experiences with their employer, etc.)
- Summary of qualities demonstrating the following:
- Active participation, involvement, and leadership in the solid waste industry
- Professional experience and achievement within the solid waste industry
- Brief statement(s) of support or other documentation supporting candidate’s contribution to SWANA and the solid waste industry
The award selection committee shall review applications for the YP award and select the most deserving candidate. Voting by the Committee will occur before the 2015 WIRMC conference and the award winner will be announced at both the Wednesday night (2/25/2015) YP reception and the Thursday (2/26/20105) awards luncheon.